Monday, March 16

Ah the dreaded 22nd i will receive my posting, and whether i make it to OCS is entirely a matter i do not wish to deliberate upon in my head now. one week more and back to a line in a army song...

" Here we go again...
same old shit again... "

Haha. Enjoy singing while marching. COUGAR PRIDE!

Oh well. i do enjoy shooting and blowing things up, all the explosions seems worthwhile.

So how have i've been spending my time? hmmm good question.

Sat I went to teach Sab guitar, she seems to grasp the concepts pretty fast, but i got bored and slept while teaching her halfway. LOL. Her mum stuffed me with her leftovers. haha. Somehow i cant eat as much as when i am in tekong, seems to burn more there, thats why.

Then i went to attend a so called service, or rather i would call it, a meeting. Its called "PROFIT" or ....

" PROfessionals Fellowship of Indian Talents "

Its purely a indian community based meeting organised by GEMS to hunt Indian Talents to spread the gospel. The speaker hardly used the word of God in his message, I can still remember the reference he made, ACTS chap 16, regarding Apollos and Aquilis, tentmakers. Sigh, It was held in 7 days adventist church. And oh yeah, they are very well equipped for a tiny church, but the indian worship team sucks, no offense guys, you were anyhow whacking, the youths in my church can take you on anytime.

I wanted to leave almost 30 mins into the meeting, cos the worship was giving me a headache, try imagining a SUPER SUPER enthu worship leader, leading worship enthusiastically, but completely oblivious to the noise and disorganization of the band. Terrible. I had to worship in struggle. but then my mum asked me to stay so i stayed to hear the message if there were any...

NONE, just a marketing event. How earthly can this people sound.

Somehow i took my leave, met up with the rest of my family and went to Pulai Springs for a overnight stay in a executive suite. It was bigger than the suites i remember from the retreat or thats what i think...

Learned to play mahjong and a new game using poker cards, that 3 cards in order makes tens then see how many cards you have left. I did not know mahjong was so fun! I played about 6 to 7 rounds, haha i won 3. I always snatch my God mum's chance of winning. haha.

Then slept around 5 am, woke up at 9.30 for a terrible breakfast, I bet some of you guys from QLC can remember how bad the food is at the hotel. Went swimming, made some small friends, And had a massage! YAY MY FIRST FULL BACK MASSAGE! wasnt shiok but i felt great after doing it. After that i went to the spoilt jacuzzi soaked awhile and then bunked the sauna with lester for a session of detox. Shagged. Then played basketball, challenged lester, leon and their dad. Ragingly shagging.

Then had a lunch, a long one, then it was a long drive back home, went to my cousin's place, was bored, played guitar and sang for about an hour, came up with cool ideas for songs, and came back here, chiong all my facebook games and now typing this entry.

Ah long day, but thank God that its this way. I dun wanna waste my leaves.

Sigh, My spiritual life is no longer exciting me, GOD PLS KICK ME IN THE ASS TO GET ME BACK INTO MOTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol. it works ya know.

Oh well, God knows best la hor, I am leaving some decision making to him. Like my life partner, what am i to do with my life, my goals, blah.

Oh yeah went IT show also, this year one was good. I managed to get a cheap printer. and bought myself some "high quality" earphones to listen to my crap. haha.

Restringed my guitar too, no using D'addario's EXP coating strings, gauge 11, for my acoustic, went to Davis to fix the neck too. now it sounds like a maestro. haha, I think paul and darren's guitar still sounds the best lah. Learning ways to play solos too, esp in the key of G, I messed around with the E minor scales all over the neck, tried variations like pentatonic and melodics, got some pretty cool riffs, stuck with one now, hopefully it can be a signature in my solos in the future.

Singing for me is on off, I have a bad cough this few days man, but no better. I would choke when i laugh ( which is alot ) and cough out phlegm thats like yellow custard. Yeah its very very thick. I think its the weather man, its messing with my body. Guess I am still very weak la. so easy cannot adapt...

might be going overseas for the sake of going overseas... so please Lord, let it be a nice place.

KK going to chill now.

Ivan out!

No comments: