Tuesday, July 11

ALRIGHTO!!!!!!!! NUMERO UNO HO SEH oh!!!!!! LETS GET MOVE-OH! FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ BLOGGO ENTRY GOOOOOOOOO!!!! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In case you dunno wat i jus said, it means - YOU NEED TO WATCH MORE TV AND READ MORE BOOKS. but if you do, not bad not bad. EXPLAIN E=MC2 to me? haha cannot ar? dun feel sad lah... i also dunno. equation is energy equals to mass times speed of light squared. Woah. electrons travel at high speeds if you dunno, so you know how the utonium atom works? at high velocities, it splits itself. If you give a block of utonium or plutonium, eg. 25 kg. give it a high charge and at high velocities, it splits and splits and ( can go on forever )... it creates high energy and heat during the process and each process cause the area to be bigger, cos each atom needs to be about 25 m apart! woah, thats the basics of a atom bomb.

WOW! Stroke of GENIUS! wa haha hah ha, ( Mad scientist in da house ). Now imagine i use it for energy purpose only... WOW! UNLIMITED POWER! haha i can use one for my HP and MP3 player man... haha, if only it does not blow in my face can liao! In powerplants, If there is a melt down, a code red alert will go out and FLEE in peril of great danger! haha, watch em go! you irresponsible power plants and toxic waste dumpers! I hope one day a real GODZILLA WILL ARISE!!!!! haha, watch too much jap shows liao ba?

Chomping down on a carrot cake now, heh. Not bad ar the taste, better than ZIDANE LEAVING HIS CAREER IN THE MOST TERRIBLE WAY EVA! man... i almost went to depression the moment i saw the most nicest head butt, not to a ball, but a chest. I was astounded by his headers before, and even more when i saw the guy groaning in agony (WHAT AM I SAYING!!!!) er... i mean not good not good! hiaz, this world cup not as good as the previous ones lah. nvm, still got 4 years from today. haha. maybe i might be playing the next one, DUN OPEN YOuR MOUTH SO BIG LAH! why you act so stun one, not say you playing. lol.

Its seems that girls are a center of focus for the brothers around me nowadays, i felt quite uncomfortable knowing that i do not have anything in common to say to them. Guess you need someone who does not have it to talk to that person? Imagine you like this girl and your best friend who also likes the same girl trying to spark a conversation...

A: " So er... ya how are you man... did not talk to you fer a while... maybe i should not tell you this... she-"
B: "- Dont tell me what she tell you, dun think you call her every night it means she like you! cos i jus went out with her last night! HA, stunnned liao right! Bet you did not see that coming!"
A: " I know she went out with you last night, she told me just now when we had lunch together, she actually wanted to tell you that you should give up chasing her, cos you aint better than me, in maths in science in everything that has to do with brains-"
B: "-But no brawns, she obviously looked like she had no chemistry with you man! You dun need science to prove that. I mean come one, now you want to compare is it? HA, who is the better looking one i ask you? You? haha, if not how i win her heart? She went out with me first ok!? you came in the picture, trying to act neutral and feed her false things about me. Dun try to act as if I dunno, she asked me whether i was with Ms. C before! only you know that! so you wanna know why i never talk to you so long liao? She has been telling me for a long time already ok, i show you face by not telling you ar!-"
A: "- What now you think you very gracious is it? You so gracious you give her up la! you want to know? I at first blessed your relationship with her, but then i later saw her like as if she suffering... she go out with you never smile one, you think you very good is it? Everytime you all go out to those popular places, MOS ar, Zouk ar, then dance like siao like that, but then you think she really enjoy meh? She prefer quiet places and prefer quiet things! Eh, and get your info correct hor, you and Ms.C open secret ok!? anyone can also tell her ok?-"
B: "-Then the case about me going to court?-"
A: " Er... wats wrong about telling her this? You very ashamed of yourself is it? Good, cos you want to know wat? You got no future man, you buy her nice stuff now, I cannot, but we see who provide for her in the long run. you think you very handsome very powerful arh? Use your brains and think whether i gracious to you or not? I never say alot of things liao ar!You playboy-"
B: " -I also never say things about you. You already have one girl like you liao, that tuut tuut girl next door, you still can talk to her every night. PLAYBOY! you calling yourself ar? she talk to you ya she tells you things, but heh, she ever told me she treat you more like a elder sister. You got bring her out before or not? Why too expensive to handle two girlfriends ar? You think you very smart ar, can balance 2 girls very good is it? I purposely never tell her cos i want her to find out herself, later she finds-"
A: " -she knows already la! We broke up already.-"
B: "-SO NOW YOU THINK YOU CAN CHASE MY GIRL IS IT!? no wonder you like sudden interest in her like that, oooh so you want to chase her... dump one girl then chase another ar, I tell you, you come near her again i beat you up i tell you-"
A: "You Think I SCARED IS IT! ARGH-"
(starts beating the crap out of each other)

Phew, thats wat you get if two good friends chase a girl who anybody also can attitude. Woah, please dun ever let this happen in my life. Apparently my breakup with Yang Hui somehow expose me alot to the world girls. Once I felt alienated from the people of venus but now its like, Alladin: " A whole new world, a dazz-" you get the picture la. I seriously not into getting into a relationship now, still affected from the last one. Now i rather focus my energy for God.

haha, maybe i should give girls application forms if they want to be with me. It will be something like this:
-Name:
-hp number:
-why you think you qualify: (in no more than 256 words)
-indemnity signature
-all terms and conditions apply, no refund or rebates will given upon approval.

But hey, Any girls who want to consider me, consider this first.
- I am only free on saturdays. and not all saturdays free.
- I am looking for potential candidates for the "Ivan's secondary heart president" the primary love is the Lord. If you think you love the Lord as much as I do, let me view your resume first then i will get back at you.
- I love rock and roll, and have a band! If you consider yourself a voice of considerable condition, also pick up a application form via the tag board <----------------
- I love art and literature, I have a quiet and loh soh personality... I can be quite naggy. I think if you can put down some time and listen to me whine about and hour a week, you might instantly qualify, provided you fulfill condition number 2 first. lol
- I love horror movies, dun really enjoy action movies but those with solid storyline, and i might not tolerate love movies, too cheesy. heh.
- I definitely have to play some kind of comp games now and then, IF you can tolerate me going to arcade and you can play dancing games or music games like drum mania, FUUUUU!!!!!! highly recommended you start picking up the application form now! haha, for you out there, I am a hard core Drum mania fans out there, I am a average player plays style is:
- speed 4.0
- no auto
- combo right
- average difficulty of songs played is 60-75
- prefer rock and jazz, not really those mad songs that have no real rhythem.

- Also if you can bowl, Haha, i might consider asking you out to go and bowl, cos i might not really go back bowling again. past competitions joined are:
- National selections
- Cathay junior classics
- Cathay selections
- Inter school competitions
- National league
- SP open
- Victor bowler of the month
- many fun bowls... and many forgotten ones liao
- average now like #CENSORED#- 180, but formally 180-220.

-Love studying the bible. You instantly qualify if you have this. no need to apply. Just call me now! hahaha.

-Love watching anime and read comics. I know you might not really find this appealing, but i find girls who do this are kinda cute cos they have those anime emotions at times! I not really into those super serious ones... they can give you a mindless stare at time - shiver and shudder in one corner - ...

-Haha, must have some basic PC knowledge! I mean hardware! and even software like excel and visual sudio. java and flash also good, got basic music mixing and movie editing lagi power. can convert notepad into website lagi even more power. Can make your own OS, i going to chase you! dun need to apply!

- likes history and mythology. Philosophy and theories. literature and poetry, plays and concerts, arts basically, dance and expressions, wow, i like girls of this category. not that i know any but i know you are out there and already picking up that form already if you have not done so, and please place it in the tag board to your left there. <----------------

- or jus wanna try your luck, haha, give it a go lor. You will never know. JUS MAKE SURE YOU FILL UP EVERY PART! NOT TOO OLD CAN LIAO!

phew, thats settled, i officially created a application form for girls. If you think you can qualify, haha, ya in fer a roller coaster ride to heaven girl. Cos it will be the greatest spiritual and emotional ride of yer life! Oh yeah, no despos pls, I dun want physical contact until we confirm getting married, or rather get married.
I like to do other things as well, but many quality that you do not know i reveal alot liao. maybe i reveal more tomorrow. SO TAHAN AND REST WELL!

PS: I will be writing pastor's sermon soon. I made a few errors and dun want to anyhow type liao.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ IVAN OUT!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No comments: