Wednesday, July 12

eh, let me clear things up first! I am not Desperately trying to get a girl friend!!!!!!!!! SO GET THAT CLEAR! and I am not asking that you have to have all the above qualities, just letting you know wat are some of the things i do so DUN ANYHOW SAY OK!!!!!!!

alright now that i got things pretty clear its......

~~~~~~~~~BLOG TIM3-MU~~~~~~~~~~

OH-KAY! Wassup wassup!? My brothers and sisters, to whom i know desperately seek a new entry every now and then, WILL FEEL HAPPY TODAY! cos why? eh, COS I GONNA DO SOMETHING! ITS D.O.C.U.M.E.N.T.O TIME!

today, managed to complete my project at pretty quick speed. How? I kept thinking that everyone thought i was slacking, so i thought i shock them if i do my work! WAHHAHAHAHA! bet you did not foresee my unpredictability in doing work eh! take that you hard working students, Ivan is on the way to TOP 10% woohoO!!!!!!!

heh, but then wat i really had fun was jamming with my gang today. I did not name the band yet, yes I am the leader... ( How come i sense some of you laughing already.... betta not let me know who are you.... ), wanted to give it a name like, "jellyfish" in jap! Why jellyfish? Dun you find those squirmy little creatures a little creepy? AH HAH! thats why! If you know whats jellyfish in jap let me know! cos i cant seem to find it!

Ah hah, some of you think that i demand too much from you girls! the truth is that, I REALLY DEMAND ONLY ONE THING! Is that you love the Lord as much as i do! And in fact you dun have to consider becoming my applicant in waiting to love my Lord, you should start now! AH hah, then later who knows, he might just place the right guy into your lives. ( maybe the one typing this blog now? eh heh)

You say i too demanding, let me say more about myself then.
- I do not like maths, but love science and literature, said already right?
- I was put in many leadership positions my whole life, some are:
- primary school
-prefect
-class moniter
-traffic moniter
-band leader
-secondary school
-peer leader
-cca ( squash ) captain
-cca ( Bowling ) vice-captain
-many more forgotten ones liao.

i know that you think i very hao lian. I ask you first, i actually trying to humble myself ok! I am who i am today because i went through all those! I train myself as much as opportunity provides, I know my Lord matures me in a very different way than you people out there, who talk very fast but hesitate to act!

K lah, I dun want you pple to think i very good or wat... I jus wanna say i sometimes think that i not competent enough out there. Want to know why? Cos it does not require me to do so. If i keep building up this ego of mine, one day, when someone telss me something o critical nature, my bloat-headedness will cause my downfall one day. Thats why pride is seen as one of the most hately sin in the eyes of the Lord. When David sent to get a concensus of of his army, instead of his people, The Lord sent the archangel Gabriel and destroyed everything he had!

Eh, so you still want to hao lian? Dun lah pls, later some guy name gabriel appear you better start apologising.

I am very happy to know that now and then pple like you do come by and visit my blog, very motivating! THANKS GUYS! If i ever make it big someday? ( most likely never, wat happened to being humble?) I will buy you a great big house and give you the time of your life! Like swimming in chocolate, or diving into a deep pool of ginger beer! haha, ouch that might hurt!

HAHA, when i learned that Zidane won the golden ball, i was somehow relieved... i mean, ok lah he did the ridiculous stunt, but come on man... he is going off liao eh! Learn to b merciful mah, ad one day Zidane will be merciful with you too. Wat ever you say dun call him a "terrori-" BANGG!! he will head butt you so hard, that when you jump for joy, she got stuck. Haha, just dun offend anyone in anyway lah.

really want to excel in studies, church activites and guitar. include sleep and eat and watching tv with family about 1 hour a day, thats like no time ah... plus i wanna meet all my brothers and sisters, Ai yoh! I might as well make this email ar: " toomuchfreetime@hotmail.com " or " see_eh_sian_arhz@hotmail.com ". haha!

Hmm, i know you all want the pastor sermon, eh i never see anyone reply about it one ar, must be you all either skip and read only nice nice one or just dun understand. ( Or maybe my english supe see eh powderful liao ). Either one, please got anything ask can? Just dun ask the following:

- What is your favourite color
- wats your prefered brand of clothing, zara or tiffanies? ( if you ask this i going to hantam you!)
- wat do you like to eat? (dun ask this question lah, guys can eat almost anything if it is tasty...)
- wat is your fav movie? ( too many liao, dun make me waste brain cells over questions like this )
- why is the sky so blue? ( ... same as the above... )
- why is it that you make other people look not as good? ( OI! i trying to humble... Ivan must Humble! tahan tahan... argh...)
- Is there anyone else you think lose to you in looks? ( wat sia, you trying to kill me ar!?)(of course not you lah, all you fans of this blog!All of you are beautiful in my eyes... #eye glitters# "shing!")
- ever think being so multi talented makes you special? ( er... i not sure how to answer leh...)

Anyway, phew, some of the questions you definitely cannot ask me. I sure stun for a while, stare at you, until people think you said something so lame i cannot activate my braincells again cos my brain cannot process your lameness, then all frequencies lost in my head then i cannot move. you get the picture.

haha, tomorrow got test, a little last minute study should do the work! Work hard friends, dun slack ok? ( COS THE ROCK SAYS ) ( A little outdated there ) ;)

OKay, anything just call me k? And i know many of you are concerned about me... i really dunno how to repay you people... i feel so crappy now... see lah, you all jus wanna make me cry only is it... wat sia! I AM A MAN! MAN DUN CRY! MAN NEVER CRY! WAHHHH..... why man cannot cry one! SOBZ ( my tears over runneth )

OK lah, enough of the sissy stuff, let me save some integrity by saying:

~~~~~~IVAN OUT~~~~~~~~

No comments: