Saturday, July 8

Ok, guys... Today I do not have the ability to go siao... very stressed out? Haha... I am sure a foolish guy... I want to do everything... yet, I do not have the capability to do so... However I acknowledge that by the Grace of God, I stand before everyone I know for his Glory. I confess that my gift is not in doing. Rather, in being and in loving fervor that i give my time and strength for others. I always am, and always will be a YES man, but i am wise enough to say no. I gather strength through the Almighty Father whom graciously gives.

I may be burnt out. yes, but that does not mean i will stop serving God. In my stressed out nature, I offer to him my sufferings and frustrations. Only he is able to help me, Only through him then all things are possible.

I will not stop proclaiming my identity. I will use watever blessings come my way, to advance His Kingdom. I will not tolerate sin, or petty whining about life. However I only seek the ability to spread His message of love. In showing love to others, the AGAPE love he has taught us, I seek to reach out with the same message that Jesus came to tell.

Therefore my brothers and sisters, I ask that you do not lose focus of the Lord. Many things will come distract us, some of the world, some of our desires, some of the devil named Satan. For he comes to decieve, steal and destroy our relationship with the almighty Father.

But i am not saying that you cannot do the things you want to do. But I urge you to consider bringing forth his Kingdom in this era of darkness. Let us refocus our time and strength to the Merciful Helper, whom sympathies with our sufferings. I do not say that i am the best example to follow, but i can only say that i chose to suffer for Christ. I chose to bear responsibility for my actions and pray that through the wisdom of the Lord, I can put more effort into my ministries.

However, it is not my desire to stay in QLC forever. I need to expand my territory and do not see my Home as the base.

Pray for me that I continue to grow in wisdom, stature, maturity so that i will not be a burden but a blessing. Have I not given my time for everything? Have i ever denied being a blessing? I truely see this broken and bruised brain work harder... to be closer to nature a closer relationship with all you brothers and sisters that i share a heart with. I bleed to see his Kingdom and that My Lord aid my strife.

No comments: