Friday, April 4

Good morning everyone! thanks fer reading, come support this website, and a million blessings upon you. lol. And if you dun intro this blog to another 15,000000 person you will break up with your BF/GF, or if you are not attached, you might turn homo.

Welcome back to another episode of the rare christian ivan. Been a while i have been typing like this, always wonder why i lose readers, cos my entries are too boring? haha. I mean why do i need to encourage people to read my blog, you waste time and brain energy to read my entries. I mean i could be typing this...

" Today sooooooooo boring, i went to school... class was like so normal lah, wish something interesting will happen... so i snatched my friend's handphone when he is not looking and hide it in the teachers desk. Haha he soooooo stew-pit, never chk one. when the next class started, i secretly called his handphone, oh yeah i forgot i set his handphone to some weird obsene sounding... "

Talk about trying to get a life man... haha my friends used to be like that. oh wait i remember something like this...

" Hi everyone, well done on todays activity, hope we can do it again next year!

Ok going to slp now... haha lazy..."

I mean WAT THE>>> !@#!&*^ ( dun mean anything ). Its not that its a stupid entry or anything, but write more...

" and i watched "enchanted" with my darling baby for the 1212934798 to power of 2138472 times. I lurve my darling baby woochie moochie smoochie. XxSMUACKSxX _n.n_ "

disgusting...

" I hate him... that #&$@%, I hope he can go and die, for all i care! blah blah...

( emo crap... haha but wait theres more )

blah blah... okok i am so sorry i said all those earlier... i love you.... dun leave me... "

haha the comedies of life. Talking of which, I was concern for my friends relationship cause they were fighting... until i realised its over some online gaming issue...

well I am not saying wat you should or should not put in blogs, but i mean do anyone wanna know what you had for breakfast, lunch and dinner? Nope i am not interested. I think your blog really defines who you are i guess. So you think i am a random person? maybe... i had a little to drink b4 typing this entry. Am I full of angst? Bet I am! haha i am typing like someone now.

The purpose of life? My purpose? I wanna rule the world. haha, I am gonna place a flag on every country national monument with the face of Jesus Christ. I am gonna flood every young innocent soul with the Gospel and Rock and Roll. I am gonna change everybodies eating habits and ban NAPHA or IPPT. I am gonna put a jamming studio and place " christian music only" posters all over it.

Yeah, thats wat i am gonna do if I am president of Singapore. Vote for me yeah? Nothing better than to have a God fearing guy in the parliament. I will lower GST, Ban gambling and smoking, raise welfare policies, provide better academic opportunites for the lower income groups, pump funds into the arts scene, L1 R5, L1 will be music and english and chinese will not matter. All national day songs will be head bang-able, and pop stars will be invested heavily.

okok, nonsense, but think about it, it might be a better place for you kids to grow up in. Rock, is the foundation for life. I cannot imagine a life where people did not realise that they can clap, or the word percussion did not exist... i rather have concussion.

stage 4 cancer... i heard from my nurse friend that its a matter of time before she leaves us... Life is so cruel... God I hope you really have something up your sleeves this time... You are gonna make alot of people very very sad....

But ultimately, its your will that will be done. We are truely insignificant to your cause... but have mercy dear Lord to those who serve you...

No comments: