Sunday, April 13

Welcome back everybody! Thanks fer reading. Some of you may wonder " wth, why he so thick skin can type til like that?" my answer to you is... You can go write diary ar. Blog is meant to crap none stop and meant for Victims ( just like you HAHA ) and hopefully put a smile or crap their pants for the rest of their day.

Woah, I just need to address this. To me, The planetshakers concert ROCKED mY tiny Japanese SOCKS!( forgive my kua zhang ness ). to put it plainly, IT WAS MAD!!!!!! People were jumping up and down like Salmon desperate to lay eggs by swimming up the river, and people were singing ( or screaming/shouting/yelling/whistling/etc ) like its the last thing they would say! Wah Josiah reached like 100+ decibels and he's sitting next to me lah. sounded more like a warcry then a cheer or something. I dun blame him, cos i followed him after that. HHAAHAHA

Alright Alright dun get me wrong. Yes it is a rock concert. I mean its PlanetShakers man... you want soft music you should have known. And you dun go into a concert where you have not heard their songs before. I suggest to you softies that cannot stomach songs like that to go a Don Moen or Matt redman concert.

I feel like some people went in with a stubborn mindset on how worship should be. Like Pastor normally said, if we dun mean the words we sing, its just song singing. But ultimately worship is not confined to song singing, Its how we live out our lives.

The concert rocked... I worshiped like i never worshiped before in a long time. The music or more likely the fellowship of Gods people and The Holy Spirit joined in unity to bring praise to God. Tim Hughes delivered A powerful worship as well, the silence that was so quiet you could hear only the aircons, a silence so reverent and awesome that it penetrated the hardest of hearts. It was beautiful... And they had to play ONE WAY after that. HAHAHA so comical.

Hmmm, yeah and this morning it was my first (could be my last) meeting with a group of christians who posted on soft.com.sg, looking for jamming buddies, to jam. I filled in the place of the missing drummer and went there feeling partly nervous.... but guess wat! the bassist is my good old friend from SP campus crusade and from Jurong Christian Church! UBER COOL! ((99 hits combo!)) I was so relieved and its really such a small world. not really sure whether he was happy to see me... but i kinda missed talking to him for a while... and now he is a better musician than b4 too. Ok back to jamming. We randomly played songs that we know. I was the drummer so its was less stressful on me. And i think i played fairly well. The singer whos a Filipino said that my drummings good. haha of course!!!!! (head inflating fast) I could use the double pedal now man.... bwa hahaha

Later was meeting feng nan for guitar lessons. haha cant help him... he expected me to teach him tabs... i also not that pro yet ar... saded. need to stay focused on my guitar!!!

I wanted to write more, but now that i have a new game, "Crisis Core", Final Fantasy 7 prequel game, My slping time is limited and have church later, why later? cos its 1.33 am on my clock now.

So before i go, as promised. Here's the vid of Elsie wishing Josiah Happy Birthday in the train. SO embarassing...




Good Night, stay off the drugs ar... but panadol and Coke can. lol!

No comments: