Sunday, January 14

HIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHI

once again welcome back to another episode in the rare Christian ivan's life! today he was requested by someone to blog about his past relationships... hmmm i hope this person can be satisfied...

~~~~~~~~BLOG GO GO GO~~~~~~~~~

Wont be talking about all the relationships i had been through... ( I only had 3 serious relationships so far... I am NOt a playboy K! ) ( at least not yet... haha just joking). and just highlight some of the funny events that happened in one of them.

I will not mention names here, so pls if you know pls keep it to yourself and if you wanna know, sry cant tell. ok!? lets go!

I remember during the day XX of Month XX of year XXXX, i was at my uncle's place. She was there and i guess i was interested in her. It was my first major crushes... ( actually... i get infatuated rather easy )and i wanted to do something to catch her attention. I went to the Super Soaker. Those big ones, yeah the BIG ONES! BWA HA. filled it with soap, shampoo and every foam producing agent and mixed water. Then i chose my victim, my young cousin Lester and blasted him all over the house. haha. i can still remember that day clearly... my hands itching for a SUPER SOAKER NOW...

Then theres that night... i was in bed... smsing her. thats how we got together, through sms.... the irony is that we broke up through sms as well.... oh well. :)

Ivan out
~~~~~~~~SINGING OUTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTTO~~~~~~~~~~~

No comments: