Monday, January 8

Ok... seems like my die hard fans are dying hard that i blog ASAP. How can i disappoint you lovely readers? (cough... swallow puke)

~~~~~~~WAHHAHA BLOGOGOGOGO!!!~~~~~~~~~~

Alright, seems that you may want to know wats going on? Why is this Ivan so different now? Why suddenly he attract so much attention? K.P.O news gets the latest.

(long queue to somewhere)
Reporter: Excuse me, what are you queueing for?
Girl: Dun you know, its the great know him festival, and we are here to know Ivan, the latest craze in town... and he is trying to break world record for shaking the most number of hands!
Reporter: Hmmmm, ok wats so great about him? Wat makes him so special? Wat about him that makes him so unique that everyone here is dying to meet him? WHY I ASK YOU WHY!!!!!!!!!
Girl: hmmm, i dunno... i think its because its just him?

K.P.O. news bringing you the latest news, after the commercials, The rat who sang like Frank Sinatra....

Hmmm, ok not trying to be ego, just thought it might be a little juicy for you. Who doesn't like juicy news? hahaha

School started today, I know i know, I made everyone think that school is not that bad, but its really not that bad, I mean, you get to meet your classmates again. and thats all. does not mean you will enjoy their company or anything.

Suddenly i am a outcast in the group... I just dunno wat to say when i was with them for lunch. I just read my mum's christmas present for me, pocket music theory, while they were talking. Maybe because i was not interested in making unwholesome conversation?

Wow, YF... I mean Wow. God is so good. How great is our God. Give thanks! I was going through my past posts and saw how much of my desires of being a worship leader being in progress. Wow. Haha if i really keep this up, i should be playing for hillsongs or City Harvest Church in no time! wahahaha. Passion overwhelming.

It seems that my reader base is expanding. I mean, i dun want a international fan base, just you trusted brothers and sisters in christ can liao. Thanks for reading this blog, its encouraging for me.

I am currently studying Hillsongs songs and some basic music theory, to improve YF's worship. As worship coordinator i hope to bring the best of worship to God and to the congregation. I strongly believe in effective worship. Yes i know, now its just loud music, but give me just one month. I will finalise the worship structure, something i know the church will use for a very long time.

I enjoy the fact that i am pioneering something that the youth can benefit from. I believe strongly that the lutheran doctrines, contemporary praise and our church lithurgy can ensure a satisfying worship and strong input of God's word.

So ya, Musicians please give your best. I plan to develope this area first then try to improve other aspects. Its time for the church to move on, break through the stigma of remaining in conservative mindset. We all fear change. No doubt that i have struggles bringing new ideas to the leaders but pastor and auntie seok hoon is giving me support.

Ole' team Alpha and team Omega. God is faithful , to his word. Indeed when we prayed for musicians, he provided. I prayed to take on this ministry, partly out of passion, partly because i believe the youths deserve the best. And i know that this passion is seriously contagious. Argh, i am getting excited again...

Many rising musicians in the youth, i think God is really supporting my prayers? Maybe its really his will that i go full time, to be a worship coordinator for church? And nowadays, many pple dun think badly of my decisions... God are you really calling me for full time?

And now i have a good problem. I have too many musicians. And too little opportunity for them to serve. meaning they will only serve like at most once a month, or maybe once every 2 months. but i see in every musicians eyes, a burning desire to play. Thanks be to God for starting a fire that I know i cannot tame. It shows his magnificance and Glory.

I will be going through the musicians again, hopefully to work out a plan that is not too hard to follow, and yet can solve the current situation.

OKOK. haha, going to get late for school ... i gotta leave now.

~~~~~~~~Signing OUTOTOTOTOTOTO!!!!!!!~~~~~~

oh yeah


FUUUUUUUUUUU~~~~~~~~

Ivan out!~~~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good for people to know.