Monday, April 9

Alright to my long lost brothers and sister, cold turkeyed peeps and far away frenz! I will try to blog as much as possible from now on. sry if i had cause any form of inconvenience by depriving you of my nonsense, i pray you gain back your sanity as soon as you read finish this entry!

~~~~~BLOG GOG OOG GO! (anyhow type)~~~~

Argh it's been a while, since when i last entered blogger.com
Actually i have been trying to blog, then always too emo then never finish any entry. darn! haha.

Hmm, i getting quite used to my busy lifestyle already, its the only time in my life where i can invest everything i can into the things i wanna do! Here's my schedule like

Monday - Keyboards at Believer Music
Tuesday - chorale (if any) or not its going to be my jamming day liao :)
Wednesday - Kairos (highly recommended)
Thurday - BS in Church
Friday - Hopefully it can be our dedicated day for worship practice :)
Saturday - Church ( YF! )
Sunday - Morning service and Starting vocals ! FUUUUU!

haha, dunno why i so happy. although i have been a bit strained by a certain sister in christ now...

Nowadays i have a tendancy to pay too much attention to girls? Maybe because i have been single for quite a while? I realized that if i just be friendly to them, i tend to think lesser about relationships and prob emo lesser. I mean singleness is a great thing, cos i will prob spend the rest of my life with the special babe that God has in plan for me. My colleague, she tends to emo at times, intro me to this song, My prayer by Devotion it kinda go like this...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Devotion - My Prayer Lyrics


In a dream I hold you close
Embracing you with my hands
You gazed at me
With eyes full of love
And made me understand
That I was meant to share with you
My heart, my mind, my soul
Then I opened my eyes
And All I see
Reality shows I'm alone
But I know someday that you'll be by my side
Cuz i know God's just waiting till the time is right

Chorus:
God, would you keep me safe from the thunderstorm
When the day is cold
When you keep me warm
When darkness falls
Will you please shine her the way
God, will you let her know
That I love her so
And there's no one there
That she's not alone
Just close her eyes
And let her know
My heart is beating with hers

So I pray until that day
When our hearts will beat as one
I will wait so patiently
For that day to come
I know someday that you'll be by my side
Cuz I know God's just waiting till the time is right

(Repeat Chorus)

Its beating with hers
My heart is beating with hers
Its beating with hers

(Repeat Chorus)

Ohhh...
Its beating with hers...

Its beating with hers
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Pretty meaningful stuff ya? I was quite amazed at how the lyrics really describes how i feel right now. God i pray that you keep that Girl you have for me in your loving arms and bless her in her ministry and that she loves you as much as i do!

Girls aside ( gals, dun feel sad, i love (brotherly) you all the same, deep from the heart! ), I am pretty sad yet glad that attachment is coming to a end. Kinda worried to how i am going to do my report. Pretty stressed. But thanks to God i met many fun people in there.

Mr Yio - Thanks for inviting me to your hokkien service and allowed me to indirectly take my first step to reaching to my grandmother, and for teaching me Songs from Israel Alive, and hokkien songs as well.

Mr Fred Paul - for giving me advice on how to sing, and teaching me how to be a great mechanic and about body building! you were fun and taught me pretty lots of useful and useless stuff!

mr Woon - Who patiently taught me in the first few weeks, you showed me a insight on how to play pool and dismantle machines in ingenious ways, you also allowed me to do things my ways and tolerated my dozing off when tightening and releasing bolts...

Mr wilfredo - my supervisor who always smiles and talks personally to me, I thank God for you as my instructor, and pray tat your son will grow up as funny and "diligent" in life.

Mr Wang - who thought highly of me, and although you can be a pain to talk to since you can chatter non stop, i feel like i am very close to you, must be the incident when you and wilfredo fought over me... haha. Thanks for reintroducing me to Autocad and informing me about the PS3, and letting me get back in touch with my genre of music i almost lost : J rock.

Choi Leng - although i personally felt that you tend to flirt with me alot, ( felt weird cos i hear from everyone esp. from the attachment students that you can be vicious to them) I really enjoy seeing your smile.

Mrs Lim - The lady boss who overlooks my late coming and wasting of company resources, you always check to make sure i have all my salary claimed and somehow seems to always give hints to just take overtime pay... ( AH! cannot take advantage!)

Omar - Rock on you malay man! You sold me your prized effect kit and always offered to repair my elec guitar. Thanks man. And you always somehow make all of us laugh. stay rocked out dude til you die k?

Shuu Fee - Was shocked to hear that you were younger than me by 5 months, not sure i old or you young. haha. But hey try to love your boyfriend, although you always complain how boring he is. I aint worth chasing, believe me.

Mr Ong - You can be a real pain in the @S3 at times, but you always respond to me whenever i ask questions.... forgive you for now.

Wu guo and Han wei - You china dudes always making fun of my chinese. Thanks to god that i know enough to make sure that you arent making fun of me!Thanks for lending your bikes to me whenever i need them though.

Saha - thanks for introducing me to the world of friendly cyber hacking. i never really had a hacker friend like you before, cos Don is fixing stuff, you like to break into stuff. I will try to stay in contact with you via email. Lets learn crazy stuff together man!

Sahu - you really needed the break man, dun come back to singapore til you are satisfied, working in Hi Tech can be pretty stressful. but be thankful man, not many companies would take a electrician in nowadays.

Dr Zhang - you communicated to me in chinese! i feel so proud, i thought you will never use mother tongue to communicate with anyone, since my colleague says so. haha

Ah tay - who relied heavily on me to supply him fresh mp3 all the time. I feel so used.

Shree - Man, i pray you will stop satisfying your beastly desires and try to fit into humanity, you not scared to get AIDS ar you! darn it.

Soh - Got to know you for a short while, but you were great to work with! Haha, we mechanic 3! we dismantle and assemble at the speed of light! man put on some muscles lah, how you carry a hammer like that! just joking, you got better stamina than me... darn it...

Mokash - I am pretty jealous of you, since you have a cute boy face although you are 25, and always attract my female colleague's attention. How i wish she would pay more attention to me and maybe we can work faster...

Ah hock - darn it man, you always seem to backstab anyone. maybe you got nothing better to do? Increase your portfolio and stop slacking lah.

Ahsari - Thanks for teaching me music mr elvis, and for showing me how to talk abit. Although the rest may not like you as much, i still think you are cool. Stay cool man.

Mr Lim - Mr head honcho, i pray that you will grow up and make decisions on the spot and stop making us play guessing games about what you really want. Darn it lah, act boss can be quite a stressful thing ya? but please try to communicate with the workers more, we would appreciate it.

Okok, thats like to all my colleagues except for those from SP, will dedicate for you another time.

Talking about getting back with my genre, i cant wait for school to start! I will be jamming like mad to increase the bands songlist and I WILL BE LEARNING DRIVING! FUUUU! dun waste anymore time liao Ivan! lets drive and after that convince the family to allow you to take bike license and drive a sports bike! FUUUUUU!

Quite amazed that my curriculum includes all the instruments, i playing regularly keyboards, guitar, drums, and singing. Maybe one day i can start a band called "me myself and Ivan" haha

Girls girls girls. Cant live with em and cant live without them. Sometimes i attract them and sometimes repel them. That sucks, i really would want to be friends with you. I am learning to to anyhow think of you if you wear terrible little liao. haha,although singapore is hot, its not that hot, put on something decent please, like i dun have enough probs liao, i trying to control my mind ar!

Although i am trying to curb my sexual nature in check, its terrible, i getting drawback symptoms like that... but i must persevere with the help of the Holy Spirit!

OKOK i talk alot this time, forgive, rest well and Good nIGHTo!

Ivan out!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~FUUUUUU~~~~~~~~~~~~~

haha

No comments: