Thursday, May 24

Moshi Mosh Guys! I wanna try something new with this rickety no purpose site which sits amongst million of other sites that could be in the same state as this, to some use.

As a aspiring guitar player, I wanna share the world and discover the great world of music with you. Most of all, To share how God is in the big PICTURE!

I know its rather ridiculous, but i wanna play the guitar, I wanna rock a stage with a burning fretboard in my humble hands. Its something i really wanna do of late...

But I suck. I cant play properly. I hit chromatics the whole fretboard only at like 60 bpm... Thats slow. I cant shred, arpeggios, sweep, mode, scale... ar watever you name it, I probably cant play it.

Still a noob. But i wanna admit first of all that I am a noob. I am willing to learn and I personally feel that perseverance is the key to success (not that item you DOTA freaks!)

So here's a question for all of you to ponder.

" Whats music to you "

Okok, so those of you who are looking at this site now. Just leave a comment

gonna pound the guitar now. night

2 comments:

Don Charlton Tan said...

Music is the act of self expression.

Anonymous said...

music is LIFE . MUAHA . it makes you express yourself ^-^ you can sing, dance, play, YAY . GO OUT AND FACE THE WORLD WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE . <3